The most intimate view of Halong Bay comes from sea level in a kayak. Since the bay is a protected area, our company will rent you a kayak and gear only if you join their supervised tours, with lengths ranging from...
- Hanoi - Halong bay - Lan Ha bay - Halong bay - Hanoi
- Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Fansipan hiking - Muong Hoa valley - Lao Chai - Ta Van village - Hanoi
Vietnam is an ideal place for motorbike touring because with more than 70% of the Vietnam area is mountainous, the roads in Vietnam are mostly small and winding. It is therefore more suitable or enjoyable for motorbike...
- Hanoi – Lang Son – Mau Son - Ban Gioc waterfall - Dong Van - Quang Binh - Hoang Su Phi - Xin Man - Bac Ha - Can Cau market/ or Bac Ha market - Hanoi
People often wonder why you would go cycling in Hanoi. Anyhow, it is a fantastic way to explore the city and surrounding areas. Here you will get to delve deeply into the real northern Vietnam as you slowly meander...
- Hanoi – City tour & Cycling in West Lake - Cycling in Duong Lam – Cycling in Mai Chau - Hanoi
- Hanoi - Ba Be - Ban Gioc waterfall - Bao Lac - Meo Vac - Dong Van – Quan Ba – Ha Giang - Bac Ha Sunday market – Boating on Chay river - Hanoi
The tour name has it all. A Vietnam tour around highest mountain ranges of Indochina region, visiting hilltribe villages and markets, recalling Dien Bien Phu battlefield, optional homestay and bungalows make this tour...
- Hanoi - Mai Chau – Moc Chau – Son La - Dien Bien Phu – Muong Lay - Sapa – Muong Hoa valley – Lao Chai – Ta Van village trekking - Hanoi
A great way along the S-shaped coastline of Vietnam to visit to all the must-to-see sights in a very different mode, passing numerous World Heritages, major river deltas, high mountain passes, sand dunes and beach...
- Hanoi –Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Sapa – Hill tribe villages – Ha Long – Cat Ba – Hanoi – Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An – Cam Ranh – Mui Ne – Saigon
If you’d like to get off the beaten track in Vietnam, this is the place to do it. The bulk of travellers shoot along the coast to the east, and even those who prefer mountains to beaches usually head to the...
- Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city) - Buon Ma Thuot - Waterfalls - Lak Lake - Da Lat
Phu Quoc island famous for it's various snorkeling sites around, An Thoi archipelago at Southern tip and Mong Tay islet, Doi Moi islet at remote Northern part of Phu Quoc island. Below are our recommended scenic...
- Phu Quoc island - Snorkling and swimming - Sao beach - Pearl Gallery - Phu Quoc prison vestige
Cycling along the Central Coastline of Vietnam to visit 3 UNESCO World Heritages of Hue, Hoi An and My Son. Cycling along the land of diversified culture, stunning landscape and beautiful beaches. Get insights into the...
- Hue - Hoi An - My Son - Tra Que herb village - Cam Thanh coconut village
The 2 days and 1 night tour is designed for tourist to be able to visit the main passage of Tu Lan caves system, explore the beautiful valleys, jungle and caves. The trip will involve jungle trekking, swimming in the...
- Phong Nha -Tan Hoa - Hung Ton Cave - Tu Lan Cave – Hang Kim Cave - Phong Nha
Immerse yourself in the magic of remote rural Vietnam, between the coast and the mountains, in the northern Central region yet to be discovered bymainstream tourism. Take yourself on a trip into a caving paradise.
- Phong Nha - Phong Nha park - Thien Duong cave – Phong Nha
A journey of lifetime starting from Hanoi, we’ll take you on a tour combining all the best destinations of Northeast Vietnam. Highlights of the tour include Ba Be Lakes, the remote areas of Ha Giang...
- Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho – Ta Van - Seo Mi Ty – Den Thang – Ta Trung Ho - Nam Toong – My Son – Thanh Phu - Nam Cum – Sin Chai - Nam Ket –Ben...
The Tra Su bird sanctuary is not mentioned in the Lonely Planet guidebook, yet it is a highlight in our latest tour collection. Home to millions of birds and rich in wildlife, the 850 hectare wetland sanctuary is an...
- Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city) – Cai Be - Chau Doc - Tra Su bird forest - Can Tho floating market - Saigon
Traveling to Vietnam on a family adventure from Hanoi to Saigon will give your family deep memories than ever. With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with...
- On Request
- Hanoi - Sapa - Halong - Mai Chau - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) - Cu Chi tunnels - Mekong Delta biking