The quiessentials of Vietnam’s culture, history and nature are waiting for you to discover. Almost every destination in your itinerary carries with them the world heritage signature. In a-thousand-year-old Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital, what remains from the Thang Long Citadel will revealthe prosperity and pride of the 11th Century Ly dynasty. Likewise, the Imperial Citadel of the former capital city of Huewill impress you as evidence of the Nguyen dynasty’s extravagant rule in the 19th Century. Your admiration for Mother Nature will reach new heights while boating in the marvelous eden of countless karst islets of Ha Long Bay and exploring the mighty Phong Nha Ke Bang rocky cave sytem with under-ground rivers. The ancient Hoi An town will fascinate your with its artistic cross-cultural architecture and the legacy of once-thriving civilization of Cham people. Refined authentic cuisine and comfortable accommocation will also be part of your experience.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
DAY 2: HANOI – FULL DAY CITY TOUR (B/L)
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG (B/L/D)
DAY 4: HA LONG – HANOI (B/L)
DAY 5: HANOI – HUE (B/-/D)
DAY 6: HUE – PHONG NHA (B/L)
DAY 7: HUE – DA NANG –HOI AN (B/L)
DAY 8: HOI AN – MY SON (B/L)
DAY 9: DA NANG – DEPARTURE (B)
- Overnight on Wooden Junk in Ha Long Bay
- Main attraction in Hanoi with Thang Long Royal Citadel - UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site
- Hoi An ancient town - 2,000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hue - Hue Citadel - Vietnam’s former imperial capital - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park - UNESCO World National Heritage
- My Son – UNESCO World Heritage since 1999 Quarter.
What you should bring:
Walking shoes, hat, sun glasses, insect repellent, personal medicine.